So much more than paper-free.
Scan, approve, route, search, sort, and annotate across Spectrum® applications.
Advanced document imaging makes any word typed within your document searchable. This makes finding exactly what you need fast and so much easier than trying to figure out specific search terms. You can even create rules to automatically index your content to make it easier in the future to find high-level or detailed information. Today might look a little chaotic. It takes a lot of man hours to manually file the right documents in all the places that you might like to use them. When it comes time to find the right documents, you spend countless hours searching for it only to be left questioning yourself, “Is this the most current version?” With Spectrum® Document Imaging technology, your tomorrow will be streamlined with documentation that is easy to find and right where you need it.
What does your Document Imaging look like today?
What could it look like tomorrow?
You scan, copy, and save documents as a back-up… That’s it.
- Spectrum®’s Optical Character Recognition (OCR) lets you scan and copy your document, but also allows each word to be searchable and indexed to make your document incredibly easy to find.
- Documents can be indexed against almost any data within the Spectrum® software allowing you to find the document within any application, any job, transaction, invoice and more – all without manual linking.
- Any document indexed to a record can be accessed with one simple click.
- Documents can be searched and viewed for high-level information or very detailed and specific information.
- Scanned documents can be included in custom reports.
- Scanned documents can be given many levels of security settings.
Documents have to be saved in each report individually and by file type individually.
Complete multiple tasks within Spectrum® such as printing and emailing documents. Plus, batch scan large quantities of documents, like time cards, that take up your valuable time.
Document quality is poor at best.
You can actually read all of your document’s information with the photocopy quality of Spectrum® Document Imaging.
Wouldn’t It Be Nice?
Wouldn’t it be nice if scanning a document was more than just saving a document? What if you could create rules that helped you to create a searchable record or automate your invoice approval? Spectrum® Document Imaging lets you do more to make your workload less.
Key benefits of the Document Imaging construction software include:
- An all-encompassing database that is searchable for company records required for internal and external use (company audits or litigation).
- Automate the process for routing and approving invoices.
- By scanning and saving an electronic copy of the document, you are creating a back-up for your documentation that can be used should the original file be lost or damaged. This database of documents can also be used to share large quantities of documents at a time.
- Create rules for your scanned documents to automate filing by key terms.
- Tag a file across multiple records so that the file is available in all relevant Spectrum® reports and applications.