Give your customers the service they expect.
If your field technicians are currently sent to a service job with minimal information and no insight into what is required to complete the job, you are wasting time, money and effort. You are likely to lose customers too. Service departments are streamlined through Spectrum® Work Order application. With just a few simple clicks, new work orders can be created and managed with a wealth of information at your disposal.
What does your Work Order look like today?
What could it look like tomorrow?
TODAY:Your work orders don’t contain enough information to properly complete orders or maintain accurate historical data.
- Access the Service Request screen to view all customer information either at the office or on the job site.
- Both current and historical data is available to provide better customer service.
- Alerts are built-in to the work order application to notify staff of new customer information.
You don’t have access to up-to-the-minute work order information.
- The document imaging feature allows for instant capture and uploading of information like site pictures and signed customer approval documents.
- The web-based Spectrum® construction software allows field technicians and supervisors to send information directly from the field.
Billing is a manual process that doesn’t help you to receive prompt payment.
- You can bill for service charges once work begins vs. waiting until the service is completed.
- Purchase orders can be written against work orders and billed, even before receiving the actual invoice, helping you to minimize the time you are out of pocket.
Wouldn’t It Be Nice?Wouldn’t it be nice if work orders were full of detailed information that your field team needs to complete service requests? It’s even nicer that you can access this detailed information to view and provide customers with an accurate status of service, helping you to further provide top quality customer service. Key benefits of the Work Order construction software include:
- Work orders and service contracts are easy to create and manage.
- View detailed information about a service status for customers, sites, and work.
- Technicians can access historical information in the field.
- Technicians receive more detailed information when dispatched for service, making it easier to complete the service request right the first time.
- The Work Order application is integrated into the rest of Spectrum®’s functionality which saves duplicating efforts.
- The fiscal calendar manages each posting to appear in the correct fiscal period.
- Billing is quicker and more accurate.