A portal that lets authorized vendors and subcontractors provide and update information.
The Subcontract Kiosk portal is fully integrated into your Spectrum® applications for single data entry of information and real-time information across the entire software platform. Subcontractors and vendors may need to access and process data, but they don’t need access to all project and company documents. With user-defined access, your subcontractors enjoy the benefit of the Spectrum® features they need, while protecting your company and project information.
What does your Subcontract Kiosk look like today?
What could it look like tomorrow?
Subcontractors can’t be integrated into your project management tools.
- Subcontractors are given access to the Subcontract Kiosk to view summary information.
- Subcontractors can access the My Subcontractor Manager to see information about any subcontract related to them as well as print reports.
- You can send alerts to subcontractors through My Subcontract Warnings and Alerts. Alerts can be, for example, missing compliance information, insurance certificates that are about to expire, and lien releases.
- Subcontractors can enter progress billing and attach relevant documentation in the My Subcontract Billing Entry page. Once the subcontractor submits the billing, it is automatically sent for invoice approval.
- There is no excuse for late or missing documentation with the Submit Documentation and Document Imaging features that allow subcontractors and vendors to upload documentation for review.
Wouldn’t It Be Nice?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could provide secure access to subcontractors to a portal that houses all of the information they need, without providing them access to information they don’t need?
Key benefits of the Subcontract Kiosk Construction Software include:
- A Subcontract Administrator can create logons, reset passwords, and change the status of the logon from the Manage Vendor Logons screen. This can all be done without having to give access to the Operator Security screen.
- Access levels for the Security Kiosk are set by you and data is limited only to the information you allow users to see.
- Easily work with new subcontractors and vendors without having to buy additional licenses for the Spectrum® Construction Software.
- Contractors gain instant access to project details like the status of billings and invoices.
- Subcontractors get paid quicker by submitting their invoices through the secure Subcontract Kiosk.
The complete Construction Management Software package.
Our Construction Management Software will not only meet, but exceed your needs.