Service Tech App
Give your Service Technicians the ability to focus on the physical work, not the paperwork.
Spectrum Service Tech provides real-time data flow between the Technicians and the office. Field Technicians have access to work order data and historical information directly from the field while the office can track technicians, hours, billing, material used, and more. This mobile app empowers Service Technicians with the data they need and allows them to focus more on the physical work they’re specifically trained for.
What does your Service Tech look like today?
What could it look like tomorrow?
Service Technicians take personal notes while in the field, then transfer the data into their system when they return to the office.
Service Technicians are able to enter their notes directly into the system while in the field, eliminating errors from duplicate entries.
Service Technicians prepare time sheets and invoicing at the end of the day or week which often leads to inaccurate record keeping and slower invoicing.
Spectrum Service Tech is fully integrated with Spectrum accounting and payroll which eliminates double entry and speeds invoicing and payment.
Multiple devices are required onsite to get the job done, such as a camera, notepad, and possibly computer.
Designed specifically for mobile devices, Service Tech, provides all the tools needed in a single hand-help device such as a mobile phone or tablet.
Wouldn’t It Be Nice?
Wouldn’t it be nice if Service Technicians had an easy-to-use mobile solution that provides the tools they need to get their job done without the hassle of extra paperwork?
Key benefits of the Service Tech Construction Software include:
- The ability to view work order information and history from the field.
- Easily add hours, materials, and flat rate tasks agains work orders.
- Service Technicians can take and upload photos, manage notes, and create purchase orders from the field.
- Client signatures can be captured electronically to speed up invoicing.
- Service Tech can still be used in areas with poor connectivity through its offline capability.
- Service Technicians have access to real-time GPS navigation to the next jobsite.
- Spectrum Service Tech is fully integrated with Spectrum accounting and payroll.
Watch a Service Tech Demo Video
Interested in seeing a live demo of Service Tech? This is almost a 45 minute demo the focuses on how construction businesses can win with technology.
If you would like to learn more you may request a demo and we will schedule a more in-depth look at the software and how it can work for you.
The complete Construction Management Software package.
Our Construction Management Software will not only meet, but exceed your needs.