Equipment + Asset Management
Equipment + Asset Management
Have complete equipment oversight whether you are in the office or the field.
One of your company’s largest capital investments is the equipment you use. Spectrum Equipment Management Software is a complete solution for optimizing your investment in heavy construction equipment. Managers can enter and access information from the job-site using an intuitive web-based platform which streamlines all of your equipment tracking, maintenance, and management costs from the field to the office. By improving equipment tracking, you can increase efficiency which can have a significant impact on your bottom line.
What does your Equipment Management look like today?
What could it look like tomorrow?
You aren’t sure whether equipment is already on a job or available for a new job.
- All equipment can be tracked and assigned to their respective job site with Spectrum Equipment Tracking.
- A simple barcode scanner can be used to check out equipment to jobs.
- As long as the equipment is assigned to a specific job, recurring billings are automatically created by Equipment Tracking.
Staff need to leave the job site to record meter readings and fuel transactions which is both inefficient and leaves room for error.
Your Equipment Management is fully integrated with the rest of the Spectrum® Construction Software and has a web portal that allows local and global views of the status of each piece of equipment.
You manually enter equipment maintenance checks and locations or you use a system that is incompatible with the rest of your construction software.
- Line items and descriptions are easily added to a bill, even after it has been created.
- Even if the payroll process is not complete, you can bill daily time cards through the Time & Material application.
Wouldn’t It Be Nice?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could track your equipment, know if it is maintained, and alert your staff of maintenance requirements? It’s even nicer when it can be done with an easy to use web-based application.
Key benefits of the Equipment Management Construction Software include:
- A user interface that is simple to use in the field.
- Track equipment quantity, usage, prices and rental rates, and markups.
- Catch errors when tracking cost and usage.
- Assign and bill equipment to jobs accurately.
- Automatically create accurate invoices.
- Schedule and track equipment work orders.
- Easily search service and repair histories.
- Create automated preventative maintenance alerts to your field employees.
- Full, customizable reporting capability on all equipment data with ability to set up recurring reports.
- Full integration throughout Spectrum, including Accounting, Job Cost, Document Imaging, Work Order, and Inventory.
- Deployment History
- Requisition History
The complete Construction Management Software package.
Our Construction Management Software will not only meet, but exceed your needs.