Maximize your profitability
Don’t just track your job costs, analyze and predict job profitability with cost-to-complete calculations, Work In Progress calculations, and views like projected vs. actual costs. Spectrum®’s Job Cost application has the power to track job costs in real-time. The single-entry system automatically updates entries from other Spectrum® construction software applications directly into the Job Cost application.
When a simple spreadsheet isn’t enough to properly manage your job costs, use the analysis capabilities of the Job Cost application to view the data any way you need and predict costs.
What does your Job Costing look like today? What could it look like tomorrow?
Tomorrow: With Spectrum® you have visibility to labour time and invoices that are in the approval queue. The minute time is entered to a job, you see that on job cost report or inquiry. As soon as an Accounts Payable invoice is routed for approval the cost are allocated to the job, giving you full exposure to the job to-date cost.
You enter information into each document you work with, causing duplicate work and potential errors
The fully integrated Spectrum® construction software lets you enter information into one application while automatically populating all other required applications
Projected costs are determined at the outset of a project and aren’t updated throughout the job.
You have a superior ability to control projected costs through the Projected Cost screen that lets you re-calculate the cost-to-complete , percent complete, or cost at complete.
You can keep costs up-to-date by adjusting hours and quantities etc., but more importantly you can review these modifications at the end of the project to see how they affected the overall job cost to better estimate job costs in the future
You don’t have the flexibility for multiple views of data
- View job cost breakdowns by any combination of the following 4 models: cost-to-complete, direct entry of projections, quantities installed to date and percent complete
- Projected costs can be reviewed by phase, cost type or job at the end of the project
- You can see the reports or the inquiry screen by estimated cost, projected cost as well as actual cost
- Analyze phases and cost types by major groups (defined by you) on the Cost Activity screen
- Assign owner billing item and cost code to multiple phases of the job so you can analyze both revenue and cost throughout the job
- Job Cost Analysis
- Job Cost History
- Contract Status
- Billing History
- Summary Cost
- Job Comparison
- Labour Analysis
- Payroll Hours Analysis
- Job Unit Cost
- Job Overview
- Billing Item Analysis
- Crew Productivity
- Job Directory
- Job Listing
- Phase Listing
- TPS Report
- BI Test