Field Tech Kiosk
Take Spectrum’s Service and Work Order Management to the field.
If today feels like a lot of duplicate work and duplicate entry, if it feels like work is being piled onto your office staff, you need to upgrade to an automated construction software designed to simplify your work.
What does your Field Tech look like today? What could it look like tomorrow?
Tracking and managing labour is time consuming and frustrating
- Labour is easily managed through the Field Tech kiosk
- Enter and track work done by individuals and crews
- Fix any labour errors that were entered incorrectly
- Easily add new technicians assigned to a job
- You have the ability to analyze actual labour vs. the quoted labour
You don’t have a way to track and notify your field staff of new and historical information. All information is manually collected and entered
- You enjoy a streamlined system that manages information to and from the field that minimizes duplicate effort and lets your technicians focus on the job at hand
- Review both summary and detail specific information through Spectrum®’s dashboard such as:
- My Open Work Orders – lets a user see a list of the their active work orders
- My Other Work Orders – lets the user see a list and status of all non-active work orders
- My Work Order Time – lets you modify and view labour hours
- View and make notes about the job site or the client
- Upload and view images from the job site
- Maps of job site locations are built-in to the construction software
Your construction software isn’t intuitive. You aren’t sure what your inventory levels are or if individuals or warehouses need restocking
Billing is inefficient and full of duplicate efforts
- Billing is easy and efficient when data is gathered and entered directly from the field
- Client signatures are captured in the field which eliminates duplicate office work
- No synchronization is required to Spectrum®’s construction software which makes invoicing faster