Real-time access to the information Technicians need
Spectrum®’s partnership with FieldConnect gives you access to the ultimate mobile service management tool. Never settle for anything but digital and instant information sent to and from the field. Work orders are more complete. Inventory is better controlled when you can enter and access all documentation and historical data in one place. Because FieldConnect is integrated across Spectrum®’s construction software, information is only entered once, but recorded into to all applicable applications and reports.
What does your FieldConnect look like today? What could it look like tomorrow?
Information is distributed at will with no record or documentation
- You can complete work orders through your mobile device and view equipment and site history
- Notes, maps and other information related to the service work or site can be created and accessed electronically
- Inventory usage is tracked within the application making it easy to apply inventory costs directly to a work order
Nothing is automated or completed in real-time.
- Capture signatures at the service site electronically to complete your service report instantaneously
- Upload document, receipts and images like before and after pics directly to your Spectrum® application through your mobile device
- Generate purchase requests and tie purchase orders to work order costing from the field
- Information entered into FieldConnect is automatically updated in your Spectrum® construction software Track Labour for individuals and for crews
Your software doesn’t allow customization and since it isn’t built for the construction industry, it isn’t easy to work with
- All forms and checklists are customizable
- Technician dispatching tools are flexible to allow you to add work orders across many technicians and tasks
- Can’t get online? No problem. You can complete work orders offline when you don’t have any data